Job description / Role
Guildhall is working in partnership with one of The Worlds Largest Offshore Drilling Contractors as part of their new operational setup in Kuwait. Employing close to 100,000 employees globally they are considered a powerhouse in the O&G market.
- In line with the new office setup, we are looking for a Taxation Officer who is already in Kuwait, preferably with O&G experience and who has Tax knowledge in the country.
- Kuwait Tax Regulations and practice
- Handling all the required reports and documentation of all Tax matters, such as VAT, WHT and Tax annual returns
- Assist to prepare all tax related concerns on annual auditing with external Auditor
- Assist all external parties with VAT, WHT and other Tax deliverables as applicable
- Prepare and complete all files accurately within the required deadline and collaborate with Finance Manager for final reports submission
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors to achieve all tax objectives.
- Maintain compliance on Kuwait Tax Law filling and reporting.
- University degree in Accounting or Diploma in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting or finance
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.