Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Supervise the corresponding teams in handling Customer Complaints and technical problems. In addition to following processes and procedures to ensure an efficient and professional level of customer service is delivered i.e. focusing on technical service and product issues related to Ooredoo and its Subsidiaries.
- Supervise the relevant teams to ensure they handle customer complaints and technical problems experienced by customers across the range of Company products and services, by efficiently following set procedures and maintaining a high level of excellent customer service.
- Filter and examine escalated complaints from the relevant team members, make sure that they have explored all available techniques and systems in their attempt to resolve the customer problem.
- Produce and analyze performance and productivity reports and statistics.
- Build and develop the knowledge of team members in various Incident handling procedures.
- Review and make recommendations to improve the efficiency of Back Office and system procedures.
- Answer Back Office / customer questions, as required and recommend corrective action to address customer complaints.
- Provide the Sr. Director, Customer Care, with feedback customers'
- issues and concerns about services and products to optimise market intelligence gathering.
- Ensure that all complaints, which require a written response or further follow-up, are completed in accordance with the SLA with the customer
- Help to develop technical procedures and carry out technical training for new staff in the Call Centre and in Retail Sales.
- Act as the first line support and contact point for system faults and refer the complaint, if needed, to the Technology division.
- Responsible for Trouble Ticket queue monitoring to improve resolution time and service.
- Liaise with other divisions to ensure appropriate work flows in handling the customer Trouble Ticket system.
- Plan, prioritise and manage the activities of the F2F Help Desk team, as well as the mobile services executives that visit customer premises for support, to ensure the provision of efficient and professional customer service on technical service and product issues.
- Supervise the investigation of facts when there is a customer complaint and/or a legal issue concerning customers and the Customer's interaction Centre services, and oversee the gathering of customer information (from various areas within the Company, such as Technology, Call Monitoring, Finance etc.) as required and liaise with the Legal Department accordingly.
- Guide the Technical Support Executives in the Subsidiary support Interaction Center to achieve operational results that meet or exceed targets and ensure they deliver superior customer service.
- Responsible to ensure that contacts are appropriately handled as per the defined customer segmentation policy, process and procedures.
- Work with peers to jointly plan the daily operational activities of the Subsidiary technical support team with guidance from the Sr. Manager.
- Jointly agree with peers on the operational targets and objectives for technical support team.
- Ensure technical issues resolution are delivered up to agreed standards and collaborate with all concerned divisions to optimize the
- Co-ordinate and review the staffing schedules with WFM team to ensure appropriate resources are available to meet operational requirements during each shift.
- Liaise with the Interaction Quality Monitoring team to ensure continuous improvement in issue handling standards so that agents can progress through the different levels and skill sets.
- Ensures all complaints are handled effectively and follow up with the customer (voice, email, & Remedy tickets) where required.
- Document departmental performance and prepare reports to be submitted to Management upon request.
- Formulate, Monitor and control SLA's and OLA's to ensure efficient operation revolving around factors that are critical to customer with other divisions.
- Further improve and refine procedures and processes for dealing with the corresponding segmented interactions through ongoing review of various operational reports and take quick and remedial actions where necessary.
- Liaise with other departments, such as FT sales channels, FT NOC, FT Marketing to ensure co-ordination for all complaints related to products and services. Supervise the work of direct reports to ensure they meet their objectives, are kept motivated and perform in accordance with their job description.
- Undertake regular on the job training to ensure that direct reports have the necessary skills to undertake new or existing responsibilities.
- Delegate responsibility to direct reports, in accordance with their role and ability, to ensure they are developed and maximize their potential.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- 3-4 required years of experience based on the progression ladder
- 1 + years supervisory experience
- Team building and coaching skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Fluent verbal and written communication in both Arabic and English
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.