Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
- Supervise, monitor and coach the teams responsible for Quality Control, SAF Quality Investigations, amendment and Filing of all customer contracts
- Own and develop Contract & SAF Scanning & Archiving Processes for ooredoo Kuwait (mainly B2C & B2B with attention to other departments requirements)
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Supervise and monitor the Quality Control team to ensure that processes required for checking customer contracts are understood and met.
- Propose, design and deploy continuous improvement Quality plan for customer SAF's, taking into consideration SAF/contract inflow dynamics, Ooredoo expansion plans in terms of market presence and penetration etc.
- Allocate work appropriately to the team on a daily basis taking into account the each team member's workload and skill levels.
- Ensure work is completed on time and maintain team at the required number and experience.
- As an expert to intervene as required and resolve complex issues or answer staff questions
- Convene daily briefings at the commencement of each shift to review the previous day's performance, advise of any new developments and provide a forum for exchange of views.
- Generate and participate in the analysis of daily, weekly and monthly activity reports to identify trends, optimise resource deployment and improve service.
- Personally check a targeted number of customer contracts that are submitted by dealers and Ooredoo Retail Stores and use a checklist to ensure that all relevant information has been submitted and is included.
- Rectify any problems with the contracts using the QC module in the system.
- Deactivate contracts that have not had activity for a predetermined period of time and arrange to have them removed from archiving to be sent to storage in accordance with Kuwait requirements.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports and analysis about pending SAF delivery and Base status.
- Open and maintain communication channel with Sales teams responsible for SAF delivery (received, rejected and missing)
- Supervise the team responsible for filing contracts and distribute work accordingly
- Intervene as required, to resolve complex issues or answer filing staff questions.
- Identify, analyse and act on opportunities to improve archiving processes, making recommendations and implementing as appropriate.
- Oversee scanning of all customer related documents/contracts
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports and analysis about contract Archiving across all customer base.
- Supervise the work of direct reports to ensure they meet their objectives, are kept motivated and perform in accordance with their job description.
- Identify and provide input for staff training and development programs and follow-up with post-course assessment to gauge progress.
- Undertake regular on the job training to ensure that direct reports have the necessary skills to undertake new or existing responsibilities.
- Delegate responsibility to direct reports, in accordance with their role and ability, to ensure they are developed and maximise their potential
- Bachelors in business or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- 2 + years supervisory experience.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in both Arabic and English
- Team leadership and coaching skills.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel.
- RAS, CRM operational knowledge
- Pegasus Operational knowledge
- Tele opti in depth knowledge on scheduling, Work force planning and optimization, forecasting
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Quality Control Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Quality Control Analyst
RTC-1 Employment Services
QA / QC Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||23 Feb|
Specialist, Interaction Quality
|Kuwait City||6 Feb|
Manager, Project Quality Inspection
|Saudi Arabia||28 Jan|