Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Act as the first point of contact for Corporate walk-in customers to provide assistance with product and service queries and Timely activation of customer lines and services requests in an effective, helpful, customer-friendly manner to ensure high standard of service delivery.
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Supporting the KAMs across all the depts. during the client interaction or any kind of meetings
- Understanding the Client technical and financial needs.
- Assisting the KAM on the technical details relied to the ICT services
- Coordinate with the Sales teams for presenting ooredoo ICT portfolio and to support clients Data Center Facility Visit and the Security Operation Center Visit
- Increase the ICT business growth by creating new opportunities.
- Provide the Management with clear pipeline for
- generating opportunities and leads status.
- Follow up with all the KAMs and their clients for the submitted proposals, support the KAMs to close the opened lead to ensure achieving the ICT Target assigned by Management
- Accountable for bringing new revenue from ICT services.Work internally with Presales , Data Cent and Security Team to insure the full understanding for Clients needs and follow up internally to Generate the solutions and proposals and ensure to be submitted to clients and meet the deadline
- Work closely with Government/ Tendering Team and Coordinate internally to handle the Part related to Data Center, Managed Hosting and Security services, handle any ICT requirements released tenders for Government or Public Authority.
- Provide the Management with Market feedback related to ICT Services across competitions and how customers behavior, to be uprised with Market changes & requirements, always update and continually improve our Approach for ICT business, also to be part of product development process Contribute to the Sales Division communication plan through attendance of regular team meetings, the preparation of a weekly status report and attendance at team events.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Share knowledge and expertise with peers and direct team.
- To be part of organizing ICT inhouse trainings and Company Events.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Marketing or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution
- Required years of experience based on Progression ladder
- Preferred experience in a sales or business development role.
- Preferred experience in a ICT or related Business.
- Preferred management experience.
- Strong client relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of and network within Kuwait ICT Market.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manager, Postpaid Marketing (Large Screen)
|Kuwait City||3 Dec|
Sales Manager Government Sales (UAE National)
Etisalat - UAE
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
Senior Manager Service Assurance
Sr. Technical Specialist - IT Solutions
|Kuwait City||15 Nov|