Job description / Role
VAC8174 - Technical Account Manager, PMO / Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
Responsible for planning, executing, delivering and closing projects within a predefined budget and timeframe
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Develop a HL and LL project plan
- Track the progress of the project plans and report any deviation.
- Follow up with resources and make sure the activities on track
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Organize and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders & ensuring technical feasibility.
- Co-coordinate the project team, keeping all stakeholders informed of progress.
- Participate in creation of RFP, RFQ, RFB and attending bidder conferences.
- Ensure resource availability
- Liaise with respective unit heads allocate and release resources.
- monitor the resources workload throughout the work & re-assigning resources if needed
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule & costs
- Create & maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools & techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Bachelor degree
- CCNA / CCNP
- Prefer to have ISP background experience
- Knowledge about Cisco / HP technologies
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Engineer, Field Maintenance
|Kuwait City||24 Mar|
Senior Manager - Presales (Omani or GCC National)
Project Manager - Director Level
Ignite Search & Selection
Corporate Account Manager - Fast Telco
|Kuwait City||6 Jun|