Job description / Role
Job Opening - Technical Writer
• Develop refinery unit operating procedures, operating manuals, training manuals, qualification assessments, and other training materials
• Conduct data gathering and review meetings.
• Perform internal technical reviews of documentation and best practices in the areas.
• Experience using Microsoft Office software, specifically Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Ability to read Process Engineering Flow Schemes (PEFS)and other engineering drawings.
• Ability to work in a team environment .
Desired start date:
• 9 Hours
• Minimum 8 years of experience in refinery operations positions of increasing responsibilities such as Field Operator, Console / Control Room Operator, Supervisor, including exposure to multiple refinery units.
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).
Manpower Middle East
Construction Technical Writer
Engineer - Operations & Maintenance
Sr. Project Engineer
China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL)