Territory Sales Manager
Job description / Role
Territory Sales Manager - Kuwait
To identify a develop sales potential by effectively influencing dental clinics, dealers, dental schools, institutions, and group practices in order to ensure sales and revenue targets are in line with the business objectives.
A global dental products manufacturer.
* To generate demand for the company's products
* To be the customer's expert on the company's focus products
* To coordinate and conduct sales meetings and product training for customers including training and vendor days with dealers & telesales teams
* To effectively and professionally present to groups of dental care professionals, including dental students and postgraduate education departments
* Develop and maintain good relationships with key personnel including all relevant sales and market personnel
* Comply with all corporate governance requirements and regulatory requirements
* Work with the Clinical Educators in regards KOL meetings/presentations
* Assist in the training and coaching of new sales colleagues
* Maintain and update the CRM (customer database)
* Collaborate on marketing programmes by monitoring and providing accurate tracking, reporting and follow-up to ensure a consistent and professional marketing campaign
* Be able to articulate the business as well as clinical benefits of the products
* Join a leading company offering best-in-class dental products.
* Join a global and fast-growing company.
* Commercial and experience in sales is essential
* Proven success and ability to bring techniques and passion for best practice in this field
* Ability to work within a highly collaborative team environment
* Excellent product and industry knowledge
* Able to apply Professional Selling Skills principles to all sales dialogue
* Professional with proven ability to build appropriate relationships with key customers
* Enthusiastic, efficient and highly organised - desire to constantly improve efficiency's and customer focus
* Structured and clear thinker - ability to prioritise a demanding workload through business planning and territory management
* Able to analyse business information such as Price Corrected Dealer Sales Out to refine specific product and activity focus to achieve key performance targets on a monthly/cycle basis
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager (HoReCa)
Middle East Executive
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
RTC-1 Employment Services