Job description / Role
Path Solutions is looking to hire a Test Engineer for its development center in Shuwaikh, Kuwait.
Main duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to) :
• Prepare Test cases and Scenarios
• Conduct functional testing based on functional specification documents, test cases and scenarios and document test results.
• Conduct live scenario testing in a multi-user environment with the involvement of multiple QCs to simulate client scenarios, user profiles and workflows etc.
• Simulate bugs reported by clients and document test results and observations.
• Conduct performance testing and document test results.
• Conduct testing for Path's standards and document test results.
• Execute the allocated tasks as per the schedule
• Prepare and maintain records of all activities as per the requirements of Path's QMS.
• Respect and obey company rules, policies and procedures.
• Prepare release notes for all releases / builds.
Candidate should have below skill sets:
• Graduate in Computer Science.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in software testing including banking applications.
• Candidate must hold a valid transferable visa in Kuwait.
• Male candidates who are willing to travel to client site are preferred.
About the Company
Founded in 1992, Path Solutions is a recognized market leader specialized in the provision of Islamic and Investment software solutions for banks and financial institutions.
We offer a wide range of Islamic, AAIOFI and IAS compliant integrated solutions covering Core Banking, Customer Services Management, Investment Banking, Funds Management, Treasury and Trading in GCC and Global Capital Markets.
Our offerings include project management and integration, strategic planning, consulting services and outsourcing that address the whole spectrum of the global finance industry and in specific the Islamic finance industry. Path Solutions retains its commitment in contributing to the empowerment of the Islamic banking and finance industry in the New Economy, through its Headquarters in Kuwait City, its Research and Development centre in Beirut and its support offices in Manama, London, Karachi 1and Kuala Lumpur, while maintaining a presence through partner companies in other locations around the globe. Path Solutions prides itself on the quality of products and services it offers. All of our business lines are certified as ISO 9001:2000 compatible.