Job description / Role
• Requires hands on experience in Testing and Per-commissioning works in indoor GIS substations up to 400 KV level.
• Shall have good communication skills, problem solving capability, coordination in team work, handling advanced test equipment, good documentation practice and capacity of handle independently.
• Shall have sound knowledge in testing of CTs, PTs, Meters, Transducers, Power Transformers, Circuit breakers and all associated equipment of Switchgears and other auxiliary equipment of substation like Battery & Battery chargers etc.
• Capable of testing numerical protection relays like Directional & Non-Directional OC, EF relays, TR & line differential relays, UV &UF relays, Voltage regulating relays and other auxiliary relays.
• Familiar in scheme and capable of performing commissioning tests like Primary injection test, Stability test and HV test etc.
• BE/BTech degree in Electrical Engineering.
• College and major must be listed in NBA accreditation system.
• Degree must be 4 years and 8 semesters.
• No evening classes, lateral entry or part-time will be accepted
• Minimum 7 years of experience after graduation
About the Company
- Established in 1982 by Sayed Hamid Behbehani & Sons, Kuwait.
- First Kuwaiti company to be awarded with ISO 9001 back in 1995 by DNV.
- Company certified for ISO/TS 29001:2010 Quality Management System standard for Petroleum, Petrochemical and Natural Gas Industries.
- Company certified for ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System standards.
- Company certified for OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational health and safety assessment series.
- Wide spectra of products covering Packaged Substations, concrete substations, switchgears, battery chargers, control & relay panels, transformers, Data acquisition system, etc.
- Turnkey services from Design and Manufacture to Testing, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of various types of HV/LV switchgear and Transformers.
- Eleven units having working area of 100,000 square meters.
- Most modern production facilities including 50 CNC machines.
- Intelligent robotic welding machines.
- Most modern powder coating & electroplating facilities.
- Computer aided Vacuum Casting plant, Vacuum Drying ovens, & Oil filtration plants.
- 500 Computers in Fiber optic Network linked to CNC Machines.
- Latest software: AutoCAD 2013 , AutoCAD Inventor 2013 for 3D Modelling, Microsoft Office 2007 / 2010, Adobe Acrobat Professional 8.0 , etc.
- ETAP software for short circuit calculations.
- Test facilities as per international standards including 1000kV impulse and partial discharge.
- Design, manufacture and commissioning of large substations including custom made packaged substations of different configurations, sizes and weights.
- Engineering Consultant for EPC projects.
Senior Electrical Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Officer
Excelsior Group ME
RTC-1 Employment Services
Electrical Production Engineer
Big Fish Recruitment