Job description / Role
Tool Center Manager will be responsible for Kuwait, Saudi & Bahrain tooling operations. This role will be facilitating transactions, producing, assembling and delivering replacement/ repair parts and equipment as part of a Services agreement or order. Includes activities such as processing transactions, managing processes, material management, site operations, or warehouse logistics & shipping, sometimes in a shop structure.
- Lead Kuwait, Saudi, Qatar, & Bahrain tooling operations
- Own clear facility operational metrics for the Tooling Centers in Kuwait, Saudi & Qatar, and to drive continuous process optimization and operational excellence … key metrics include Tool usage/ utilization, tool loss
- Partner with other tooling center managers around driving standardized operating rhythm across the region
- Operational owner of Regional Tooling financial performance, including cost, rate, and P&E investment
- Align on process standardization across the region tool centers, including kitting processes, rate structure, key metrics and KPI’s
- Partner with the regional team to drive regional footprint simplification and potential consolidation opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- At least 4 years of experience in Services).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Operational metrics and tooling.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.