Job description / Role
The Trainer delivers all kind of trainings. He/she develops resources and coursework material for progress.
- Develop, evaluate, design, and implement training and staff development programs
- Design the outline and training manual
- Deliver trainings to staff
- Acquire multimedia aids and educational materials
- Provide support to Learners in order to assist them in achieving their qualification
- Follow up on training needs based on performance appraisals
- Develop a framework for testing and evaluation of training program
- Seek new and relevant training tools
- Organise a census of the training needs, define the training methods to be used, create a training plan, divide the training between internal and external training
- Liaising between different departments
- Maintain contact with all Learners
- Liaise and assist the Training Specialists
- Build and maintain rapport with all departments within the organisation.
- Participate in forecasting yearly training needs and budget
- Optimise the use of training budget.
- Drive, Entrepreneurship and Adaptability (Intermediate)
- Developing and Managing Self-Awareness (Foundation)
- Technical competencies required for the role
- Collaborating for Efficiency (Intermediate)
- Communicating Effectively (Foundation)
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.