Job description / Role
• Orienting, training, coaching, counselling employees
• Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
• Achieves sales training operational objectives by contributing sales training information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer- service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales training system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets sales training financial objectives by forecasting sales training requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Determines training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results; conferring with sales executives; reviewing results of trainer coaching; evaluating training effectiveness.
• Develops managerial training
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes sales training and aftersales soft skills training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Minimum 5+ years related local experience in automotive industry (multiple areas)
• Age group between 30-45 years old
• University Graduate
• Has valid Kuwait driver’s license
• Transferable visa #18; Kuwait based
About the Company
Kuwait Automotive Imports Co W.L.L (KAICO) was formed by Al Shaya & Al Sagar Families • The Families are prominent business families in Kuwait • KAICO is doing business since 1936 • KAICO is the Automotive Business of Al Shaya Group. The Al Shaya Group is involved in various businesses like real estate, hotels, automotive, retail, trading - employing over 28,000 employees belonging to 90 nationalities, presence in over 19 countries, with 55 plus brands & 1700 stores located across markets of Middle East and Eastern Europe • KAICO’s Business Philosophy is CUSTOMER IS #1
KAICO is the Exclusive Distributor of Below Brands in Kuwait • Mazda Automobiles (Japan) since 1969 • Peugeot Automobiles (France) since 1969 • Geely Automobiles (China) since 2004 • Eicher Trucks and Buses (India) since 2000 • BAW Cargo Vans, Minibuses & Pickup (China) since 2011 • ExxonMobil (Mobil) Lubricants (USA) since 1950 • Michelin Tires (France) since 1950 • (KAICO also has a Leasing Department, Tender Department and a Used Cars Department) • Royal Enfield (India) since 2014
KAICO MISSION & STANDARDS
We, at KAICO, strive to provide our customers delightful and exciting products, that complement their lifestyles and businesses, ably supported by the best aftersales support in timely and swift manner that gives great performance, enhanced life and value.