Job description / Role
We are looking to recruit Treasury Specialist for a large petroleum company. The Treasury Specialist will be responsible for the Company's treasury operations and provides advice on international financing issues related to Five Year Plan, New Ventures, Divestitures and Acquisitions.
* Advise Commercial Manager in developing finance alternatives, which are available to the Company to meet organizational objectives and present pros and cons of each alternative, inclusive of final recommendations.
* Advise and review Treasury & Marketing operations to ensure that they are carried out efficiently and in compliance with Company's procedures.
* Advise on cash movements and supervise the setup of IT to enable Cash Flow System for the company.
* Advise and review Cash Flow repost for Management and review impact of Project financing and make recommendations.
* Participate in all negotiations with financial institutions for finalizing the company's financing requirements along with the Commercial Manager.
* Operate within established ERM policies and procedures and manage job-related risks within established risk thresholds; Obtain management authorizations for risks beyond individual tolerance thresholds.
* Bachelors degree or its equivalent
* Minimum 15 years of work experience. Preferably, 6 years at senior level in upstream operations of oil and gas with some prior experience of working in crude oil trading and transportation department.
* Should be English & Arabic speaker
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.