Job description / Role
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Minimum 3-4 years related experience.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Able to demonstrate field/shop competency.
• Mechanical ability necessary to perform tasks.
• Valid driver's license (where applicable).
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, self starter.
• Must be able to follow instructions.
• Able to work closely with fellow employees.
• Ability to demonstrate Level 2 competency.
• Relevant oilfield product knowledge.
• Mechanical ability necessary to perform job responsibilities.
• DOT Certification as required.
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
• Minimum 2-5 years experience as heavy driver
• Kuwait Heavy driving license must
About the Company
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.