Job description / Role
A leading on-demand mobile application company in Kuwait is looking to expand their team of UI/UX Designers. They are also involved in providing services Logistic Support and currently present in Kuwait, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Your responsibilities as an UI/UX Developer are as follows:
• Responsible for design process ownership for the company’s product development
• Work with various product owners and technology teams End-to-end design creation for implementation.
• Improve on original ideas and suggest new features based on stakeholders’ feedback.
• Responsible for continuous improvement of user experience.
• Create and manage visual guidelines for all digital products and implement best practices.
• Graduate of Graphic Design or equivalent courses
• At least 3 years’ working experience in similar capacity - with strong mobile applications’ UI/UX design background
• Working knowledge in iOS Human Interface Guidelines, Google Material Design, Agile/Scrum development process, and User Interface design experience (mobile and web)
• Strong skills in project management, stakeholder management, and can work independently or with a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly creative and Can easily translate concepts and ideas to functional interfaces
• Knowledgeable in visual design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamig, Axure, XD, etc.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.