Job description / Role
You will be part a large digital transformation where you will own E2E strategy and design journey across all customer touch-points from ecommerce platform to store digital kiosk.
A truly exciting opportunity has come up for a UX Manager to join a renowned retail group based in Kuwait. This is a chance to be part a large digital transformation where you will own E2E strategy and design journey across all customer touch-points from ecommerce platform to store digital kiosk.
* Grow and lead Design team
* Own overall end-to-end user experience across the entire product from the big picture down to specifics of feature or service flows.
* Help define product requirements by collaborative brainstorming and high-level prototyping with partner teams.
* Lead strategy and design for group
* Participate as UX design leader in the on-going digital transformation.
* Conducting meetings and presentations to share project updates with stakeholders.
* Managing competing resources and priorities.
* Support with sprint planning in order to deliver approved backlog of change.
* Identifying and driving opportunities to align design and user experiences across platforms and products.
* Recruiting, mentoring and nurturing a highly engaged and passionate organisation.
This is a very exciting leadership role for someone to have significant impact on the growth of the business and an opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile international organisation.
* University degree, ideally from a creative design discipline.
* Experience working within Design, specifically ecommerce design.
* Experience of working within a Retail environment
* Ability to deliver world class design solutions across all consumer facing touch-points in an omni-channel retail environment.
* Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts and resolve complex problems.
* Experience of facilitating & running workshops (business & IT facing).
* Proven methods and track record of success improving process and communication throughout the product development life-cycle and across all levels
* Proven ability to succeed in lean and agile environments
* Passion for product design with deep knowledge of leading methodologies and practices.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.