Job description / Role
As an UX Designer you will create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-user problems.
* Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Miro and Figma)
* Knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, Figma, Design Systems, Design Thinking, and Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience in UI/UX design for digital products or services
* Experience in UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* A team player but can work independently too.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.