Job description / Role
We are currently Hiring for a bank in Kuwait, They are looking to hire for a Creative (UX) Designer to work with Retail Tribe Lead. Project experience in the Banking domain is highly preferred.
• Responsible for technology design to make New BANK products easier for people to use.
• Determine user preferences and assess the process that users follow to access product functions
• Develop and test new design models, and incorporate findings into improved product design.
• 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Digital Banking Domain.
• Proven GCC experience in the Banking Domain
• Excellent command of English and Arabic language (Arabic is highly preferred but not Mandatory)
• Candidates based in Kuwait will be a top priority.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.