Job description / Role
Are client is looking to recruit for a Vice President for Enrollment and Student Development to join their team in Kuwait. The ideal candidate should be ready to mobilise in the next few months.
Our client seeks an accomplished leader who will grow enrollment and enhance student success. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, dynamic professional who has the experience and is ready to lead their enrollment and student engagement efforts to a high level of prominence in a dynamic higher education environment.
Reporting to the President, the Vice President for Enrollment and Student Development provides leadership for enrollment management and all student services of the College. This position is responsible for the development of strategies and initiatives that facilitate the capacity of the College to meet its enrollment goals and to provide comprehensive services to students. The VPESD has oversight of the Office of the Registrar, Scholarships, Admissions, and Enrollment and Student Engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Developing and executing a comprehensive enrollment management plan appropriate mission with a focus on students and their success;
* Integrating enrollment management and student development by leveraging the talents and resources of campus stakeholders in a College-wide effort to attract and retain students;
* Leading the Office of Student Engagement to develop and implement innovative, student-centered approaches to student success in curricular and co-curricular activities;
* Defining a high-level strategy and guiding daily operations with the use of data-driven decision making;
* Effective engagement, administrative oversight, and operational direction in the development and execution of quality programs and student services.
* A master's degree from an accredited college or university; an earned Ph.D. or Ed.D. from an accredited college or university in a relevant field is highly preferred (higher education administration, student affairs, etc.).
* Ten years of progressive responsibility in higher education administration including experience in higher education enrollment management and student affairs;
* A minimum of five years direct supervisory experience as a Director or above in enrollment and student services;
* Experience with the implementation of comprehensive college or university enrollment management plans with evidence of effectiveness in recruitment;
* Experience in the development and implementation of data-driven strategic plans;
In return you will receive the below package:
* Salary = £76,000 - £107,000 Depending on experience
* Single room apartment / housing allowance
* Medical insurance
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results