Job description / Role
Vice President – Advisory – Investment Banking - Kuwait.
You will be responsible to lead the identification and execution of Corporate Finance Advisory Mandates and assists in identifying new Proprietary Investment Product Concepts. Establish the market-leading Corporate Finance Advisory Team in Kuwait. Leading and executing various types of Advisory Services (Restructuring, M&A, Valuations, etc.). Deal Origination and potentially lead the development of all applicable Client Proposals. Ensure the development of the relevant Financial Models, Valuation Analyses and Presentations as needed. Manage Client Relationships and ensuring high-level of customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent. MBA/CFA is preferred.
- 12 - 15 years of relevant experience. Experience in Investment Banking/Advisory from a reputable Investment Bank/Advisory Firm.
- Experience in leading and execution of M&A Transactions.
- Experience in reviewing Analysts/Associates work
- Deal Origination is a plus
- Sound knowledge of Financial Modeling and Valuation Techniques.
- Strong Training and Mentoring skills
- Strategic Thinking.
- Analytical Skills.
- Planning and Organizing skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days for further discussions.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers