Job description / Role
Our client has signed a 5-year O&M contract to operate a new cement plant in Kuwait, incorporating a full organization to implement a complete maintenance strategy and technical back-up, as well as delivery of spare parts and consumables. The agreement covers a new 150 tph grinding station in Kuwait. The grinding station has been also delivered by our client and consists of a UMS ball mill, a Ventomatic packing plant and material handling equipment. They are currently looking to Electrical Technician Cement Mill Packing in Kuwait.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To ensure compliance with all relevant statutory legislation and the internal company Safety Health and Environment Standards.
• Adhere to the policies, procedures, and instructions relating to mobile equipment & vehicle used as set for the plant procedures.
• Assess risks, carryout Risk Assessments for warehouse activities and ensure that personnel from other departments or contractors' have risk assessments for any work to be carried out in the warehouse.
• To maintain high standards of housekeeping in the warehouse.
• Move inventory and materials across facilities
• Process inventory for delivery
• Sort, organize, and store inventory in proper location
• Package items and label correctly
• Record delivered items and ensure quality
• Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
• Stack and organize large bulk items according to Warehouse Manager guidelines.
• Remove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
• Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
• Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
• Wear safety gear at all times
• Operate mobile equipment, like forklifts to move or store inventory
• Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles
• Work as an active team member to complete team goals
• Prepare documentation and inventory for audits
• Safety: % Mobile Equipment/Vehicle Inspection as per checklist.
• Zero Accidents, LTI's
• Accurately pick, load, and deliver products to customers in an efficient, effective, and timely manner.
• Assist in the organization of feasible delivery routes and realistic delivery goals.
• Punctuality and appearance.
• Respect to customers and co-workers.
• Team work and participation.
Qualifications & Experience:
• High school degree or equivalent
• License or certification as dictated by the state to operate heavy machinery as needed
• Valid driver's license
• Defensive driving training
• 5 to 10 years of experience similar position.
• 5 Year Fork lift & vehicle driving experience.
• Familiarity with inventory software, and able to upload data into company system
• Pays attention to detail and monitors quality of inventory
• Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
• Must follow all health and safety procedure and regulations as dictated by the organization and the state
• Able to pass drug test/background check
• Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift
• Forklift and multiple Vehicles Operator
• Interpersonal & Management Skills
• IT Literate.
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels. Fluent in Arabic/English.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work independently
• Able to follow instructions.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Baddad Capital