Job description / Role
In a business where are our people are our products inspiring excellence in how we engage with our clients is something that we are passionate about. As part of the Workforce Management Function, you will be part of the regional team and act as the key contact for the talent pools strategic experience allocation and capacity management.
This role is a resource management and workforce-planning specialist who activates the day-to-day operations of the Workforce Management (WM) function. Your role is to ensure we maximize business performance and deliver on our talent promise through proactive management of our talent pool. The focus of this role will be within our Tax service line.
You will obtain these by;
- Allocating the right people, to the right role, at the right time
- Supporting project demand prioritization and supply augmentation
- Identifying and providing insight in regards to workforce planning and skills, capability and trends
You will be using your specialist knowledge and relationships to ensure we maximize productivity and develop our talent through their on the job experiences.
Your key responsibilities
- Stakeholder Management
- Responsible for managing key relationships within the talent pool
- Manage utilization of employees to achieve utilization targets
- Pipeline & Demand management
- Ensuring direct connectivity between pursuits teams and the experience manager
- Talent pool management & experience optimization
- Actively managing bench, available capacity by understanding capability and proactively identifying opportunities for all available resources
- Experience optimization
- Highlighting capability outside the home talent pool via cross-functional, cross-border or cross-region allocation to maximize productivity
- Experience management
- Promoting identification and delivery of career experiences as part of every engagement
- Leakage management and data quality
- Ensuring ubiquitous and effective use of key enablers and data quality that supports rapid decisions
- EYU & Development
- Building individual capability and personal brand through a detailed development plan that deliver the learning, coaching and experiences needed to grow
- Continuous improvement
- Supporting roll out of initiatives on behalf of the resourcing leader and identifying opportunities to improve team performance
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong personal integrity and adherence to strict confidentiality
- Able to build relationships at all levels
To qualify you must have
- Experience with workforce planning and/or business operations within professional services environments
- Refined relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Strong knowledge of business systems and refined data analysis skills
- Experience working closely with colleagues in a high-performing team
Ideally, you will also have
- A degree or post graduate in a related discipline
- People management and development experience
What we look for
We are looking for people who can combine, great listening skills, collaboration, influencing and commercial acumen. Being able thrive in an ever changing, diverse, multi-cultural environment where we expect exceptional quality and show passion for your work will set you up for success.
What working for EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer:
- Exposure to some of the greatest colleagues and clients in the industry
- Support, feedback and coaching in a culture that values operational excellence
- Career potential to grow both within the MENA region and globally
- A culture that will encourage you to grow you skills and strengths for your own betterment as well as that or EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region