Job description / Role
Radiate, Re-jig & Rustle up. These 3 R's sums up the attitude and calibre our client is looking out for. Our client is one of the fast growing FMCG multinational globally, expanding it's operations in Europe currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager for Europe.
* To Manage all aspects of Supply Chain for the Europe business for the organisation.
* This includes but not limited to implementing & Managing the S&OP process, Inventory & Logistics management, lead Supply Chain Digitisation & Automation initiatives and provide excellent Customer service to the Distributors and Country Sales teams in the BU.
* Bring in focus on cost aspects within the Supply chain and aggressively work toward improving the bottom-line by leading cost saving initiatives and reducing waste. A key member of the Supply Chain organisation who is expected to help in the Supply Chain transformation journey.
* Should be comfortable leveraging Supply Chain Management systems to routinely handle large volumes of data and develop systematic and robust technology-based solutions to routinely manage the KPIs.
* Degree in supply chain management is an advantage.
* Technically must have been the custodian of setting up and transforming the supply chain team.
* Inspiring team manager
* Self motivated
* Strong negotiator, stake holder management, decisive & possess great commercial acumen.
* Agile and ability to manage and work in ambiguity.
* 3PL experience is a MUST
* FMCG/ Personal car, home care, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics experience is a MUST.
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Manager - Supply Chain (Procurement)
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Supply Chain Manager
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|
Supply Chain Manager
Head of Logistics
Solar Project - Procurement Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited