Job description / Role
Quest is working in partnership with a world-renowned media business who are looking for an Ad Ops Executive to be based in Lebanon. You will be working alongside a very qualified and professional team to be responsible for the set-up, management, optimization, and monitoring of all the exciting Ad campaigns.
As an Ad Ops Executive, you will:
* Help enhance the day-to-day operations, performance and delivery of campaigns and the effectiveness of the Ad ops team.
* In charge of the strategy, activation, and implementation of campaigns in an accurate and in a timely manner
* Assists the Sales teams in preparation of plans and assisting any queries from the clients.
* Ensure smooth day-to-day campaign management and measure success by constantly reviewing data.
Desirable skills and background:
* Bachelor's or a master's degree in relevant subject.
* At least 2-4 years' relevant experience in running programmatic and performance campaigns using DSPs
* Experience with Digital/Online Advertising Technologies, in particular ad trafficking and programmatic tools
* Experience with third party attribution and data tools, MMPs, DSPs and DMPs and third party viewability and Ad fraud tools like IAS, MOAT, Double Verify, etc.
* Fluent communication in English.
If you are a technically driven media professional with a passion for campaign management, this is a great opportunity for you to work in an energetic and progressive organization. If you are interested apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.