Job description / Role
The Architect executes architectural designs from project initiation to closure, ensuring adherence to deadlines, budgets, quality requirements and contract obligations in order to fulfill client requirements.
- Coordinate effectively with architects and engineers throughout project lifecycles (planning, concept, preliminary, final etc.); review and understand their drawings and specifications to ensure that adequate provisions in their designs are made based on architectural designs
- Develop detailed working drawings for the project in order to eliminate subjectivity in the interpretation of the drawings
- Ensure accurate works from sketches, notes and other input material to produce computer generated completed drawings
- Assist in gaining approvals for preliminary designs from the relevant government authorities across the lifecycle of the project
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture – From an accredited educational institution
- Membership of Order of Engineers and Architects in Lebanon
- 2-6 years as an Architect in Design Department
- Expert in AutoCAD, Revit, 3D Max, InDesign, SketchUp.
About the Company
A leading construction company in Lebanon.