Job description / Role
- Greets customers in a friendly and courteous way in order to ensure they feel welcome and to contribute to a positive overall shopping experience.
- Serves customers efficiently and courteously on the shop floor, in the changing rooms and/or at the cash register, in order to ensure the provision of the highest standards of customer service at all points in the shopping experience.
- Ensures the effective communication of sales plans and targets to the Shop/Department team, managing performance, developing and motivating employees, in order to ensure the highest levels of performance and the achievement, or exceeding, of sales targets.
- Assigns routine and non-routine tasks and duties to Sales Associates, Cashiers and Coordinators, in order to ensure that activities are carried out in the most efficient and effective way.
- Assists in the preparation of the staff schedule in order to ensure that the Shop/Department manpower is effectively matched to the shop’s operational requirements that will enable the achievement of the highest standards of customer service at optimum cost.
- Participates and assists the Shop/Department Manager in meetings, in order to ensure all Department activities and events are properly understood and communicated.
- Reports any operational issue or problem as they arise,suggests solutions and escalates problems as appropriate, ensuring continuous customer service.
- Assists and supports the Department Manager and/or Shop Manager in placing product orders and maintaining inventories in order to ensure effective stock management.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- University degree.
- 1-2 years experience in a managerial position.
- Experience in fashion retail is a plus.
- Good knowledge and understanding of shops’ operating procedures.
- Good people management and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Computer knowledge.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Leading and supervising
- Working with people
- Adhering to principles and values
- Presenting and communicating information
- Writing and reporting
- Delivering results and meeting customers’ expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies