Job description / Role
The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Shop/Department Manager in the effective running of the Shop/Department and replacing him/her when needed, in order to ensure the highest standards of customer service are achieved and maintained.
Special for Sports Goods retail
• Active participation in at least one sporting activity and expert knowledge of sporting events
Skills Specific for Sports Goods retail:
• Collective Game, Project oriented
• Entrepreneur and responsible
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1 - 2 years of experience in a managerial role; experience in retail is a plus
• Good product knowledge and understanding of store operating procedures
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Fluency in English
• Deep product knowledge across all departments
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.