Job description / Role
Assurance - Clients and Markets - Assurance Proposal - Senior Associate
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
The Assurance Clients & Markets team are specialist professionals who focus on business development, client pursuits and marketing. A career in the Clients & Markets team will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the Assurance business and the implementation of our strategy.
The Assurance Proposal Senior Associate will be responsible for supporting the Middle East Assurance Pursuit and Proposal Manager in managing pursuit opportunities, and delivering distinctive, compelling and client tailored propositions for competitive bids. This role will also involve using and developing pursuit tools to ensure that information is readily available to facilitate the firm in achieving its business needs. As well as supporting the gathering of client insights.
- Support the Assurance Pursuit and Proposal Manager on the high value and strategic proposal and pitch opportunities for the Assurance Line of Service.
- Lead on managing proposals and pitches end-to-end single handedly, alongside the relevant engagement teams, from development of proposal drafts, with assessment of RFPs/client requirements, to the development of proposals structures and identifying winning themes to create targeted messaging.
- Coordinate resources (designers, document production, technical subject matter specialists, etc.) to drive the efficient development of proposals.
- Engage with the wider Business Development teams, Assurance BU leaders and key stakeholders to confirm and support proposals.
- Support the Assurance Pursuit and Proposal Manager on the Assurance Client Feedback process, gaining insights following client decisions on competitive bids. This will include working directly with the central Client Feedback team, tracking client meetings, collating summary write ups of the insights and supporting on the communication of knowledge back into the business.
- Work on collecting sources for assigned research on key targeted themes relevant to the individual business units across the Assurance Line of Service.
- Co-support on the management and upkeep of our Pursuit and Proposals repositories. Including updating the internal knowledge management systems, resources folder, master proposal templates, CV library, project databases and trackers.
- Assist with the monthly collation and updates of status and validation reports for the Assurance Leadership and Business Unit leads.
- Support on the collation and drafting of content for the monthly newsletter.
- Collaborate with the Assurance Marketing team to tap into industry expertise and draw valuable information for pursuit and proposal opportunities.
- Act as a champion for Proposal Source (our one-stop-shop for anything proposal related) for Assurance, to ensure our best practice proposals are uploaded to the global tool.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Studies, Journalism, Research or Business Administration.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Minimum 3-4+ years in Proposal management, Business Development or Marketing.
- Excellent verbal and persuasive writing/communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Strong project management and time management skills, with the ability to deliver in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- A self-starter, who is process driven and able to juggle multiple projects.
- Great account management skills and ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders at any given time.
- Great information management and research skills.
Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive experience in using Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft office packages.
- Strong knowledge of G Suite tools is also beneficial, including Google Slides.
- Knowledge of the Professional Services Industry is an advantage.
- Automation skills are an advantage.
- Proficiency in Salesforce is an advantage.
- Proficiency in PowerBi and Alteryx is an advantage.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.