Job description / Role
Our client is a very interesting platform where co-working places are listed. Its main goal is to simplify the workspace search process for individuals. By using this platform, people save precious time & money and no longer have to go through a tiresome consuming process of research, calling venues for info, and waiting on proposals.
The head-office is located in UAE, and we are looking for a back end developer who would be able to work remotely from Lebanon.
- Building PHP websites using PHP based frameworks
- Planning and conducting cross-browser usability testing against W3C.
- Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process.
- Developing advanced database driven websites & systems including eCommerce.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites using REACT, PHP and MySQL.
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Developing compatible User Interface functionality using jQuery & other libraries.
- Developing web sites using MySQL, PHP, ASP.NET & other programming tools.
- Working in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications.
- Documenting features, technical specifications & infrastructure requirements.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team to convert business needs into technical specifications
- Ability to multi-task, react quickly to shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proactive, confident and with a positive "can-do" attitude. Able to clearly communicate technical data to non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Continuously monitoring industry trends, technologies and standards. Possessing all-round analysis and programming skills.
- Methodical yet creative & having a proven ability for efficient problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail both front and back end.
- Bonus: experience with Zend, Slim, and/or Laravel
About the Company
Founded early 2011 taking Recruitment & Executive Search to the next level. RecruitMe is a Talent Acquisition & HR consulting firm who provides recruitment management services, actual recruitment, executive search, talent development services and Human Resources Management Systems solutions and services.
On the technical side we are leaders in this sector guaranteeing international standards for recruitment and executive search which allowed us to successfully completing recruitment projects to 150 happy clients in more than 15 industries across 16 countries in the Middle East and Africa regions bringing on board international professionals from 22 different nationalities.
What is more important to you is our partnership approach where we value being the ‘first impression’ of your company therefore, we are keen to highlight your ‘Company Branding’ and endorsing you as an ‘Employer of Choice’ towards your future employees through maintaining a professional, integrity, confidentiality, and high responsiveness.