Job description / Role
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Ensure the management of the Business (an entity that manages a sales revenue and operating result, e.g. OAP, Garnier Maybelline, Lancôme, Vichy, LP, etc.) in the context of the objectives defined by the Senior Management of the Division and the BU (Business Unit).
• Manage the processes associated with the Plan, Budget and Trends in his/her area of activity: assess the major objectives, analyze and arbitrate with members of the management committee, and report to Senior Management.
• Implement processes, Group systems and procedures to guarantee the coherence, relevance, and reliability of management information flows and financial flows in line with the Group's Standards.
• Ensure that the procedures and good practices pertaining to Internal Control are applied and respected.
• Draw attention to his/her BU's risks and opportunities and optimize solutions to his/her Management Committee.
• Produce or supervise the monthly reports for his/her area of activity.
• Optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with his/her contacts (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, POS advertising, CSV).
• Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions.
• Supervise the drafting of monthly reports.
• Participate in developing his/her teams.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
MASTER MANAGEMENT STANDARDS (controlling, accounting) & INTERNAL CONTROL.
• Use the financial documents and ensures they comply with internal (Management standards) and external standards (GAAP/IFRS) OPTIMIZE COSTS.
• Apply costing methods to model and evaluate performance in his/her domain of activity (sales, marketing, OPEX) BUDGET FOR GROWTH.
• Develop budgets and financial forecasts in collaboration with the business: P&L, balance sheet, and working capital.
• Understand how these elements relate to achievement of overall business & financial targets.
• Ensure financial reporting is aligned with the Group's standards.
• Plan and analyze business performance.
• Anticipate and identify opportunities, risks and solutions to close the gap.
• Sets objectives, goals & targets.
• Recommend changes in a strategic direction.
• Calculate and interpret financial results.
• Use OA know. & market & fin. expertise to understand, improve, challenge & provide strategic records contributing to overall effectiveness of business.
• Leverage knowledge and intuition around systems/data management to provide insight into critical issues (SAP, Compass, Magnitude).
• People Developer
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.