This position is closed or expired.
See other Accounting jobs
CFO – MENA
About our client :
Our client is successful and market leading company who works some of the world's largest corporations. They focus on operational excellence and customer satisfaction and have developed a reputation for adding value to their business.
Reporting into the Regional CEO, this role will be responsible for managing all financial aspects of the MENA business, including financial control, budgeting and forecasting, reporting and input into the future strategy of the business.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
• Lead and develop the financial planning and budgeting, in line with the business' strategic objectives,
• Lead, develop and manage the finance team, to ensure the accurate and timely production of the company's financial statements, in accordance with IFRS and company policy,
• Drive the budgeting, forecasting and reporting functions and ensure the achievement of short and long term objectives,
• Optimise the cash flow function to ensure smooth business operations,
• Provide financial counsel, leadership and advice to the Regional CEO and the country managers,
• Ensure the Region's finance operations are in compliance with the relevant regulatory authorities.
• Strategic and commercially focussed role, partnering closely with the Regional CEO
We are looking for a experienced Finance Director or CFO who can join this Multinational business and make an instant impact.
You must meet the following criteria to be considered for this exciting position:
• International qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA, CPA or MBA
• A track record of success in a complex, matrix structured environment, preferably a multinational company
• Resilient and a tough character - you must be able to influence key stakeholders through the provision of high quality financial information
• Strong communication skills and the ability to foster a team culture
• Fluent written and verbal English language skills. Arabic language skills not necessary, but advantageous
• Travel required for this position, across the MENA region
• Middle East experience would be desirable, but those without will still be considered
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\'s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.