Job description / Role
The Commercial Planning Team Leader is responsible for leading the team in developing buying budgets and planning commercial calendars in order to improve the brand profitability.
- Drive and report the analysis of the brands on a monthly basis, raise red flags and provide recommendations to the senior management.
- Design new planning tools to assist the commercial team in buying and the in-season monitoring process.
- Monitor and analyze the Group's Gross Margin, follow up on commercial KPIs.
- Analyze historical data and current trends to ensure an appropriate distribution of the budget and a healthy stock level.
- Analyze sales performance impact of events regularly in order to recommend commercial/promotional calendar in close coordination with Commercial team.
- Assist in recruiting, training, motivating and evaluating his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
- Implement action plans and strategies to maximize profitability through pricing, markdown, promotions, clearance.
- Support in managing the annual budget of the department.
- Conduct simulations for the new potential brands based
- Set seasonal stores target (Sales and EBITDA) and report actual achievement to HR
- Lead the buying budget process, in collaboration with all the related parties.
- Project annual and seasonal sales for the group on a store level, taking into consideration all the market variables.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- Master's degree is a major plus
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar field out of which a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.