Job description / Role
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world's most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry's, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you're having in the work you do - every small thing counts.
Main Job Scope:
You will lead your respective categories as supply chain representative in CCBT, to drive categories S&OP forums in demand forecasting with marketing and sales team, as well manage demand and supply gaps within supply chain, to drive business growth agenda, and maintain healthy S&OP runs.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop demand forecasts and activity grid with CCBT on multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons.
- In conjunction with CCBT, review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results against customer provided forecasts to determine the consensus forecast to be used to drive Supply Planning, Operational Planning and CCBT.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Identify significant variances to prior forecasts for discussion during the monthly CCBT demand review process.
- Demonstrate leadership within S&OP forums assuring right information are presented to support business for better decision-making to support company growth plans
- Use and maintain Unilever forecasting tools as well as documenting forecasting assumptions
- To manage over stocks and residual products reduction program with CCBT to keep company stocks in healthy way.
- Achieve demand forecast accuracy and bias according to company guidelines, supported by operational analysis to forecast errors demonstrate loss tree, close collaboration with CCBT to improve category S&OP performance.
- Manage category innovations NW management with key stakeholders in order to land innovations OTIF.
- Manage S&OP Gap in respective categories on supply and demand front.
- Maintain department reports required on monthly basis
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Industrial/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Electrical/ Production)
- 0-2 years of work experience in demand or supply planning.
- Proficiency in PC based software tools (Microsoft Office Suite), SAP, APO (preferred)
- Digital background is preferred (Microsoft ML studio, Python)
- High level of leadership
What will make you successful:
- Relationship Builder-Listens and empathizes, engages a wide range of people.
- Decision taker within your respective categories driving right forecast and right supply activities through S&OP.
- curiosity mindset is required to keep cracking current models and create innovative ones.
- Challenger mindset is required to have the right forecast assumptions in place and reflected in business figures.
- Future fit, in nowadays digital world is penetrating many companies, which requires individuals to be equipped with digital tools.
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.