Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Finance
Job Description & Summary
- Accountable for the accurate processing and payment of individuals expenses
- Follow expense checking activities as per policy and procedures
- Escalate any issues found to Functional heads as appropriate
- Oversee customer enquiry resolution - ensuring all questions and requests are responded to promptly and accurately
- Oversee expenses operations against PwC approved policies and procedures; reporting changes needed
- Responsible for maintaining employee record confidentiality
- Ensure that all employees are updated regarding potential impact in a timely and accurate fashion
- Act as key liaison with LoS Finance Business Partner on expense issues within Los / Function
- Perform related duties as directed; Coordinates activities with other departments and workgroups as needed
- Ensure proactive response to Audit requirements regarding Employee Reimbursement
Learning & Growth
- Ensure adherence to PwC approved accounting standards and principles and to policies and procedures within the team
- Contribute to an environment of teamwork within the Finance function
- Build capabilities within the function, develop leadership skills of direct reports, and ensure that training plans are in place to develop the function's staff
- Responsible for the continuing professional development of self
- Bachelor's Degree or similar qualification in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Fluency in written and spoken English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 0 to 1 year of Accounting /Expense Accounting experience
- Experience in the Professional Services would be an advantage
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficiency with a computer and Microsoft / Google
- Good attention to detail with strong problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organization, thoroughness with good leadership skills
- Understanding of AP /employee reimbursement processes
- Understanding of general accounting standards and practices
- Understanding of VAT / Tax implications
- High level of analytical ability, able to perform ad hoc reporting, including proficiency with computer based analytic techniques
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.