Job description / Role
Key Job Accountabilities
• Monitor the management of several areas of management/activity (commercial, industrial, Brands, procurement, supply chain, etc.) with a degree of autonomy, experience and/or a broader scope than the one(s) of a Financial Controller.
• Drafts the Plans, Budgets and Trends for his/her area of activity.
• Produces or supervises the monthly reports for his/her area of activity.
• Optimizes the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with his/her contacts (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, POS advertising, CSV etc.).
• Monitors costs and carries out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions.
• Participates in developing teams
Professional & Technical Competencies
• Master Management Standards (Controlling, Accounting) & Internal Control
• Uses the financial documents and ensures they comply with internal (Management standards) and external standards (GAAP/IFRS) optimize costs (finance).
• Applies costing methods to model and evaluates performance in his/her domain of activity (sales, marketing, OPEX.) Budget For Growth (Finance).
• Develops budgets and financial forecasts (trends) in collaboration with the business: P&L, balance sheet, and working capital.
• Understands how these elements relate to achievement of overall business & financial targets
• Ensures financial reporting is aligned with the Group's standards
Plan and Analyze Business Performance
• Anticipates and identifies opportunities, risks, and solutions to close the gap.
• Sets objectives, goals & targets
• Recommends changes in a strategic direction
• Calculates and interprets financial results
• Act As A Proactive Business Partner (Finance)
• Uses OA know & market & finance expertise to understand, improve, challenge & provide strategic recommendation, contributing to overall effective of business.
Maximize Systems & Data Management
• Leverages knowledge and intuition around systems/data management to provide insight into critical issues (SAP, Compass, Magnitude.)
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.