Job description / Role
Quest is currently working with a leading multinational FMCG company in the Middle East as they look for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager (FP&A) to join their team in Lebanon. You will be a valuable part of the team by providing financial support for management decisions and strategies.
As a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, you will:
- Perform financial planning and analysis for the business
- Prepare financial reports, presentation decks, business reviews, and other relevant financial data
- Consolidate and analyze KPIs vs actual business performance
- Provide recommendations to support management decisions and business direction
- Collaborate with internal teams in executing initiatives that are aligned with business goals
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Recommend improvements for FP&A processes and methodologies as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar FP&A role, preferably with a multinational FMCG company
- Solid background in Accounting software, SAP/ERP, financial planning, financial analysis
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and can work with senior level management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in both English and Arabic
If you are a proven Financial Planning and Analysis professional looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to work in Lebanon, then apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.