Job description / Role
Consulting - Financial Services - Digital Transformation - Manager (Lebanon)
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within Financial Services Solutions, will provide you the opportunity to use sophisticated models to value complex financial instruments and design strategies that reduce risk and maximise business opportunities for our clients. We help on a wide variety of financial and valuation issues, as well as develop and test financial models, model risk scenarios, validate expertise across various financial areas, and deliver comprehensive analytics addressing client finance issues.
- Consults and implement digital solutions to business problems
- Understands and supports the development of innovative solutions using cutting edge technologies
- Build and enhance digital team capabilities by always being up to date with digital trends and understanding the impact on our clients so that you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market
- Acts as a digital product owner translating business needs into analytics projects and actions
- Solves complex problems and takes a new perspective on existing solutions
- Presents recommendations to senior staff and internal clients
- Imparts knowledge on industry business drivers and Digital capabilities to more junior team members
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world. Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with the engagement team members; stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client's business; and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided
- Whilst being an integral part of the Digital FS team, you will have a great opportunity building and shaping the team, you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other Financial Services experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider network.
- Willing to travel up to 90% of the time (KSA based engagements)
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Years of Experience: 3+ years of experience in Digital
- Previous experience within the Middle East
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in engaging clients on technology, digitalisation and innovation
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), particularly ability to articulate concepts and recommendations in written form (PowerPoint reports, data visualisation etc.).
- Proven strong conceptualized thinking and analytical capabilities.
- Demonstrated high quality planning and execution capabilities.
- Knowledge of, and passion for, technology trends e.g. Robotics, Big Data, Advanced Machine Learning, Internet of Things, AR/VR, Automation
- Knowledge of the financial services business industry drivers and digital capabilities.
Should be exposed and/or familiar with at least 4 of the following activities, in the context of Financial Services Sector:
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience working with APIs in various technology environments.
- Experience in managing payments projects.
- Proven ability to present ideas and run large workshops with clients.
- Experience in SCRUM, Agile methodology, SDLC, Salesforce, and payments are all pluses.
- Knowledge in designing BRDs and SIT/UAT test cases.
- Project Management Certificates (CSM, PSM, PMI-ACP, PMP) is a plus.
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.