Job description / Role
Consulting - Financial Services - Front Office Transformation- Senior Consultant (Lebanon)
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within Financial Services Solutions, will provide you the opportunity to use sophisticated models to value complex financial instruments and design strategies that reduce risk and maximise business opportunities for our clients. We help on a wide variety of financial and valuation issues, as well as develop and test financial models, model risk scenarios, validate expertise across various financial areas, and deliver comprehensive analytics addressing client finance issues.
Reporting to a Manager within the Financial Services Practice, the Senior Consultant will participate in cross-functional engagement teams to develop and deliver on strategic change within sophisticated and challenging environments in an industry that's experiencing disruptions or exponential growth:
- Help advise financial services clients on strategic matters and play a role in designing solutions that can help address complex issues, achieve sustainable results and demonstrate real impact
- Collaborate with colleagues throughout the client assignment and contribute to a winning team by taking responsibility for assigned work streams with limited supervision from senior team members, showcasing ownership and accountability at all times
- Assist in the coaching of junior team members within the Financial Services Practice by sharing knowledge, advice, and experience in helping others develop, grow and succeed
- Service a wide variety of clients, getting to know their unique business needs, establishing rapport and a strong element of trust between yourself and the client domain that you operate in
- Leverage the firm and own resources to keep up to date with current regional and global economic and business trends, specifically in the Financial Services Sector and as relevant to your evolving skill set so you can help shape our clients' thinking and our success in the market
- Assist in business development opportunities by researching and writing winning proposals to support our clients across the Middle East region
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as connecting with global resources and leveraging credentials not only at a local level but also at a global level
- Manage work streams, seeking guidance and support as and when needed, learning all the time and delivering exceptional quality that meets or even exceeds clients' expectations.
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
- Willing to travel up to 90% of the time (KSA based engagements)
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Mandatory proficiency in English and ideally Arabic at a written and spoken level
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- 4-5 years of previous consulting experience in Financial Services (preferably Big 4 or similar)
- Relationship building and business development skills
- Demonstrate Influencing, Negotiation, and Presentation skills as well as business analysis
- Understanding of the basic project management attributes
- Self-starter with credible commercial insight and familiarity with closing deals
- Attention to detail with a genuine appetite for growth
- Quick learner with an aptitude for system and technical concepts
- Proactive in nature by demonstrating initiatives and showcase creativity in problem solving
Should be exposed and/or familiar with at least 4 of the following activities, in the context of Financial Services Sector:
- Performance Improvement
- Cost Optimization
- Operating models
- Data analytics
- Customer experience
- Customer insights
- Strategy development
- Process reengineering
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.