Job description / Role
• Responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture
• Developing front end website architecture.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back-end website applications.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
• Degree in computer science.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail.
About the Company
Vacancy Insider has an extensive recruitment program designed to find the very best candidates for you. We are confident in our ability to match the right people to the right positions based on careful analysis of their skills, experience and personality.
At Vacancy Insider, we are passionate about what we do, we take pride in offering measurable value to our clients. Being a boutique firm we are also able to offer personalised service and the flexibility to go that extra mile for our customers.
There is no team of specialists who will work harder to get the right person for your organisation. As each of our consultants has been in the industry for a number of years, we have access to a large network of professionals that we are in constant contact with. This assists us in finding the right candidate for your vacancy.