Job description / Role
- To monitor and review the performance management policy of the hotel through probationary reviews and 6 monthly appraisals.
- To support the implementation of training and development initiatives to increase productivity of employees encouraging strategic, ethical and social responsibility, including training plans, appraisals and Ad Hoc training requirements.
- Analyze training needs & behavioral performance in conjunction with operational managers and general managers and Group HR that contribute to organizational and individual effectiveness. Work closely with the Senior Management and Departmental Managers in the provision of Reviews, Retention, Training and Development needs throughout the Hotel.
- To create a high level of morale among your staff generally, encouraging staff communication with their department head while remaining open to queries direct from staff.
- Building of an efficient team of employees, taking an active interest in their welfare, safety, training and career development.
- Ensure employees report for duty punctually, wearing correct uniform, name badge and footwear at all times, require appearance, dress code is followed by staff.
- Ensure that all areas of responsibility are properly staffed, supervised and operating smoothly taking into account public holidays, days off, etc.
- Schedule staff in accordance with Management guidelines and the business trend to achieve high productivity and maximum output.
- Supervise employees within the Department ensuring that correct standards of services and method are maintained as laid out in the department’s manual.
- Initiate motivational and social activities to increase employee satisfaction.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Hotel’s staff handbook and the regulations contained therein
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Resort’s policy relating to fire, health and hygiene, cyclone and safety procedures.
- Law in relation to employment, Health & Safety.
- To be well-versed with the facilities and services offered by the Hotel.
About the Company
Founded in 1980 by Richard Chiu, Warwick Hotels and Resorts represents a collection of distinct, upscale hotels and resorts known for quality throughout the world with over 55 hotels on five continents. As a collection, Warwick hotels are bound to each other by what distinguishes them from others – all of our hotels are renowned for our exceptional locations and remarkable stories to tell. Discover our unique tales steeped in deep-rooted origins and celebrate local traditions as we bring our heritage to life.
Paris, Brussels, Geneva, New York, San Francisco and Bangkok are among the many fascinating cities where Warwick hotels can be found. Proudly located in the heart of each metropolis, Warwick hotels serve as a calm refuge amidst the hustle and bustle. The city centre is often, quite literally, at the doorstep of Warwick hotels.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Training Manager - 5* Hotel
Quest Search & Selection