Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Brand & Communications
Job Description & Summary
A member of the Chief People Officer's team responsible for supporting the Leadership & Internal Communications team. The candidate will be responsible for driving engagement and developing communications plans in conjunction with the Engagement & Communications Lead. Lead in planning, liaising with different areas of the business and implementing communication activities for a variety of stakeholders. Ensure communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation, and are inline with the firm's strategy, purpose and values.
Our Internal Communications team creates and implements the most effective communication strategies and tactics that drives PwC's strategy and aligns its vision and purpose. As part of the team, you'll create high quality and high impact communications that engage our partners and people and enhance the PwC's culture and brand.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Adhere to the budget
- Track spending against the budget
- Establish an engagement and communications plan in conjunction with team lead
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to stakeholders and employees
- Liaise with business partners to ensure their priorities are being supported across channels
- Support the CPO agenda by understanding business context and editing and writing content for a variety of communications
- Manage social and external profiles of key stakeholders
- Use existing social media channels to communicate with our people
- Support in the running and development of annual events, both digital and live
- Handle the communication response to crisis situations which affect organisational perception and reputation
- Drive consistency in communication style and language across all areas of the business
- Lead and abide by the PwC brand, acting as an ambassador in the region and ensure that all internal communications are aligned to overall corporate brand identity
- Develop communication plans and key promotional messages in consultation with the team lead
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of communications mediums
- Ensure compliance of activities with project communication strategy
- Lead development of communications platforms and work closely with team lead to deliver on set targets
- Ensure messages are consistent with external communication messages and marketing initiatives
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- Learning & Growth
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Ideally degree educated
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Arabic not required
- 5+ years of experience in corporate communications and/or communities management
- Experience in a marketing function or communications role
- Industry experience within the Middle East is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of the Professional Services Industry, including latest market developments, best practices and trends
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to compile and synthesize data
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.