This position is closed or expired.
See other Retail Sales jobs
Opportunities are available across a number of Fashion & Footwear brands such as H&M, TopShop, American Eagle & Footlocker
The In Store Visual Merchandiser works closely with the Visual Merchandising Manager/Store Manager and within brand specifications, following brand, fashion and seasonal trends to lay out effective store and window displays for daily trade, promotions and events.
He/She will focus all efforts on either in store or window presentation. Ensure that all employees are trained in VM to ensure speed of displays based on requirements, drives sales performance through effective store layout and window displays.
* Follows Brand specific Visual Merchandising standards
* Provides an up to date, consistently changing store visual display within brand specific guidelines.
* Arranges merchandise, signage, fixtures, mannequins and backdrops, utilising window packs, in-store layout guides, promotional collateral packs, equipment and fixture updates
* Sketches designs and store layout to maximise visual impact
Skills & Experience:
* Must have at least 1 - 2 years of Retail experience
* Experience in Fashion Visual Merchandising
* Energetic and confident.
* Excellent communication skills
* Flexible, able to work under pressure
* Working in a fast paced fashion environment, able to react and take the initiative quickly.
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 75 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,400 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment. Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 47,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments. Learn more about the company at www.alshaya.com or on Facebook.