Job description / Role
Path Solutions is looking to hire an Integration Lead for its development centre in Beirut , Lebanon .
The Integration Lead will assist with the identification, development and customization of complex systems solutions to address business requirements ,oversees design activities that may involve application/system architecture or process designs for integration of very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture.
• Strong knowledge of API Management and Integration skills.
• Should have an understanding of Integration patterns and middleware concepts.
• Design, build, integrate, manage and test APIs.
• Demonstrate and interact with various customer team and stakeholder on API Management requirements and technical discussions.
• Build integrations and web services allowing enterprise access to our Core Banking platform.
• Utilize existing vendor APIs to develop integrations between systems.
• Maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code Stay current with trends, best practices, and methodologies in areas of functional expertise.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology or related field (additional experience may substitute) .
• 8+ years of hands-on development experience preferably in Java .
• 8+ years of experience in Integration development .
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming Skills for writing reusable libraries
• Experience with multiple programming languages/technologies including Java, SQL
• Experience with Web technologies such as web services, web framework, XML, SOAP, JSON, XQuery, RESTful API.
• Proficient with relational databases (RDBMS) technologies .
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building scalable applications
About the Company
Founded in 1992, Path Solutions is a recognized market leader specialized in the provision of Islamic and Investment software solutions for banks and financial institutions.
We offer a wide range of Islamic, AAIOFI and IAS compliant integrated solutions covering Core Banking, Customer Services Management, Investment Banking, Funds Management, Treasury and Trading in GCC and Global Capital Markets.
Our offerings include project management and integration, strategic planning, consulting services and outsourcing that address the whole spectrum of the global finance industry and in specific the Islamic finance industry. Path Solutions retains its commitment in contributing to the empowerment of the Islamic banking and finance industry in the New Economy, through its Headquarters in Kuwait City, its Research and Development centre in Beirut and its support offices in Manama, London, Karachi 1and Kuala Lumpur, while maintaining a presence through partner companies in other locations around the globe. Path Solutions prides itself on the quality of products and services it offers. All of our business lines are certified as ISO 9001:2000 compatible.