Job description / Role
Location: Lebanon (position requires extensive travel across Middle East and Africa)
Completion of university program with certification (MSc) in Accounting, Auditing, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, IT, Mathematics or Law, or MBA. Professional auditing certification (preferred), such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA). 2-3 years of experience in auditing required with international auditing/accounting firm or large Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) corporation (outside of Nestle) or of operational experience (e.g. in Finance, SC, Sales, Marketing, or Industrial Performance) in large FMCG corporation (preferred).
Joining Nestle Internal Audit is a unique opportunity for you to contribute to the development of the world's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company and to work with great brands and like-minded colleagues enhancing people's lives, everywhere, every day.
You will get to work and train in every area of our business, while travelling in the Middle East and Africa Region to carryout assignments.
A day in the life of
- From day one, you will have the responsibility to analyze a specific function or process, to develop recommendations of improvement and discuss the same with stakeholders.
- Time constraints are tight, as you have between 3-4 weeks in a unit to complete the project.
- Team members will travel together during the 10-weeks assignment before they rotate.
- Working and travelling together for three months under demanding circumstances requires a high level of team spirit and tolerance but forms a special bond between the Auditors.
- You will be dealing with professionals at all levels of the company; from operators in a factory to senior management at the Head Office and experience the fascination of interacting with people from many different backgrounds and cultures.
- Auditing in Nestle Internal Audit is an operational and hands-on job.
- The underlying principle is actively involving colleagues at the audited unit.
- This means conducting interviews with all levels of staff to become familiar with the processes and systems, but also includes performing risk analysis and adequate audit tests supported by proper data mining methodologies.
- Identifying weaknesses are the result of your work.
- As a Nestle Auditor you have a fascinating opportunity to get to know all activities and functions within the Nestle Group such as Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain, Production and Finance - and all this in the whole Middle East and Africa region.
What will make you successful
- To excel in this environment, you need to enjoy challenges, be interested in leading others and hold strong analytical and communication skills.
Other essentials include
- University degree (Master's in business)
- Similar work experience is a strong advantage
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Arabic or/and French preferred
- Good understanding of FMCG industry
- Professional auditing certification (preferred), such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- International exposure (preferred)
- Self-motivated, drives results, sense of urgency, ability to multi-tasking, organize and prioritize information at hand
- Desire and commitment to travel extensively; easy adaptation to various working conditions (i.e. factories, warehouses, field visits) and strong interest in working in an international environment
- Aptitude to learn and master various subjects
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are Nestle, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Dubai Parks and Resorts
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
Group Internal Auditor
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC
Internal Audit Manager