Internal Communications Senior Associate
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
A member of the Marketing and Communications Team responsible for supporting the Internal Communication Lead in planning, liaising with different areas of the business and implementing communication activities for conveying the organisation's internal messages.
Support in the development of plans for internal communications, work with various business partners, draft content and drive initiative in the communications team.
- Adhere to the Internal Communication budget
- Track spending against the budget
- Support in the development of internal communications plans
- Lead in the execution of internal communications objectives and priorities
- Liaise with business partners to ensure their priorities are being supported by internal communications channels
- Support the internal communication agenda by understanding business context and editing and writing content for a variety of internal communications
- Assist in preparing for large internal meetings such as the annual general partners meeting, employee town halls (annual visits to each office by leadership), etc.
- Lead in driving communications within the firm on key industry and proposition priorities
- Drive consistency in communication style and language across all areas of the business
- Lead and abide by the PwC brand, acting as an ambassador in the region and ensure that all internal communications are aligned to overall corporate brand identity
- Work effectively with other parts of the Clients & Markets function
- Develop communication plans and key promotional messages in consultation with the Internal Communication Lead
- Prepare and draft the content for a variety of internal communications
- Assist to ensure compliance of activities with project communication strategy
- Lead in the development of a research programme to gather insight on the perceptions and attitudes of PwC internal target audience to develop effective communication programmes
- Support in the development and evolution of internal communications channels
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages and marketing initiatives
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- Lead development of internal communications platform and work closely with Internal Communications Lead to deliver on set targets
Learning & Growth
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- Ideally degree educated
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Arabic not required
- 3+ years of experience in corporate communications
- Experience in a marketing function or communications role
- Industry experience within the Middle East is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of the Professional Services Industry, including latest market developments, best practices and trends
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to compile and synthesize data
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.