Job description / Role
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensure the smooth execution of the planning process in order to guarantee the availability of the product while optimizing customer service and cost and while improving the quality of stocks.
- Have a hand in the Supply plan of the entity based on the validated sales forecasts, the co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/procurement parameters.
- Check the logistic feasibility through the analysis of the stocks' equation.
- Determine the stock and supply parameters according to the objectives of service rate, costs and global targeted stock.
- Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives of the country and analyze obsoletes and slow movers.
- Support in the implementation of action plans.
- Assist in the follow up of the Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate them.
- Build the budgeted stock according to the stock and supply parameters.
- Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job in his/her
- 6 months
- A Bachelor Student able to provide a 6 months internship
- A Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
- People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity, so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a fellow intern, you treat everyone the same.
- Confident. Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.