This position is closed or expired.
See other Software jobs
IT Business Solution Specialist
The IT Business Solution Specialist is responsible for providing integrated business applications programming, systems programming, technical support and development to users or IT personnel. He/she technically ensures quality software and reliable information.
- Assist and support core users in their daily operational requirements on site and remotely
- Execute pre-defined technical analysis and feasibility studies on users needs and suggest integrated solutions with existing business apllications
- Implement developed objects and verify their proper integration with legacy systems
- Develop the documentation of program code, applications and instructions, validate technical results obtained, and maintain the updates of the system
- Test and ensure troubleshooting of system software.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business Computing
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar field
- Strong experience in Visual Studio development tools and SQL server
- Knowledge of Business Applications
- Fluency in English
- Certificate in MCPD Web, MCPD Windows and MCPD Enterprise Applications is a plus.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Details
- Change and Adaptability
- Communication Skills
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer Focus
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.