This position is closed or expired.
See other Management jobs
The Junior Loss Prevention Specialist is responsible for detecting, reporting and resolving matters that happen inside the shop in the areas of safety, inventory shortage, cash handling and theft.
- Conduct on-site surveillance to prevent theft by shoplifters, vendor representatives, delivery personnel and store employees
- Conduct spot checks on stock areas, dressing rooms, restrooms, as well as assist in opening and closing the store to maintain physical security and protection of company's assets
- Monitor video cameras (CCTV), alarm systems, access control, and other key/sensitive areas in the shop
- Coordinate and participate in the training of Cashiers to address all areas of loss control including shortage, cash, safety, checks and disaster
- Conduct daily weekly, monthly and random store audits including safety inspections, as well as communicate Loss Prevention and security reports/results to Management
- Coordinate internal and external investigations occasionally, and inquire about lost and found items
- Ensure the abidance of Security Guards by the company's attendance and grooming standards, as well as address discrepancies in coordination with concerned parties.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in the retail industry
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Offce.
- Attention to details
- Relationship Building
- Self Confidence
- Analytical Thinking
- Change and Adaptability
- Cultural Awareness
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.