Job description / Role
Our Client (Training & Coaching Sector) is looking for an L&D Consultant in Lebanon.
• Develop instructional material, coordinate L&D content, and incorporate current LMS in specialized fields that provide guidelines to clients’ and trainers for developing curricula and conducting workshops.
• Observe the work of developing staff to evaluate performance and to recommend changes that could strengthen their skills.
• Plan and conduct instructors’ training programs and conferences dealing with new classroom procedures, instructional materials, equipment, and learning aids.
• Interpret and enforce provisions of state learning codes and rules and regulations of state learning boards.
• Conduct or participate in workshops, committees, and conferences designed to promote the intellectual, social, and physical welfare of learners.
• Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships, developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others & maintaining them over time.
• Communicating with stakeholders, Peers, or Subordinates, providing information by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Develop instructional materials.
• Order instructional or library materials or equipment.
• Evaluate the performance of the educational staff.
• Train staff members.
• Enforce rules or policies governing learners’ behavior.
• Serve on institutional or departmental committees.
• Advise educators on curricula, instructional methods, or policies.
• Collaborate with other affiliates and institutions to coordinate educational matters.
• Advise learners on academic or career matters.
• Write grant proposals.
(The successful candidates will be contacted. If you don't hear from us within 10 business days, then please consider your application as
About the Company
MSI Qatar is a part of the Management Solutions International Brand established in 1999 and has been operating continuously through the peak hiring needs in the region.
Formerly part of TMP Worldwide, we believe that our heritage of once being part of a world-class, multinational recruitment company, combined with our extensive years in the MENA market, helps us guarantee superior, results driven activities that balance the needs of our clients with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work.