Job description / Role
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Researching demand for our products and services.
- Competitor research.
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Developing promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- We are looking for Marketing Director with minimum 7 years of experience in hospitality based in Lebanon
- He/she will be often traveling in the MENA and GCC region.
- He/she must be bilingual.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field. He/she will be evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
About the Company
Founded in 1980 by Richard Chiu, Warwick Hotels and Resorts represents a collection of distinct, upscale hotels and resorts known for quality throughout the world with over 55 hotels on five continents. As a collection, Warwick hotels are bound to each other by what distinguishes them from others – all of our hotels are renowned for our exceptional locations and remarkable stories to tell. Discover our unique tales steeped in deep-rooted origins and celebrate local traditions as we bring our heritage to life.
Paris, Brussels, Geneva, New York, San Francisco and Bangkok are among the many fascinating cities where Warwick hotels can be found. Proudly located in the heart of each metropolis, Warwick hotels serve as a calm refuge amidst the hustle and bustle. The city centre is often, quite literally, at the doorstep of Warwick hotels.